Toshiba 26HF66 26" Diagonal TheaterWide HD Monitor FST Pure Television
Toshiba 26HF66 Diagonal TheaterWide HD Monitor FST Pure Television delivers increased viewing angle along with the enhanced picture linearity necessary to produce accurate life-like images. This model is an HD compatible widescreen CRT television bringing big ticket features to a compact, economical and stylish package. Equipped with HDMI, the 26HF66 frees you from ugly, tangled and messy nests of audio and video cables snaking behind your entertainment center. The integrated ATSC receiver opens the window to the world of exquisite HD detail and clarity.
Features of the Toshiba 26HF66 26" Diagonal TheaterWide HD Monitor FST Pure Television
- 16:9 FST PURE Flat HD Picture Tube: Due to its flat design, viewing angle and picture linearity are greatly improved over traditional tube designs, delivering the most accurate, life-like images possible
- CrystalScan HDSC (All time 1080i) with User Selectable 540p: uses the full high definition display capability of the television to create the sharpest, most realistic picture possible from every source
- Digital Tuning (ATSC/QAM):Tuner enables the set to receive digital cable-in-the-clear signals, as well as digital terrestrial broadcasts.
- CableClear DNR+: utilizes the Digital 3D/YC Comb Filter to compare frames and determine the existence and extent of video noise. It then applies the needed amount of digital video noise reduction, and the appropriate sharpness adjustment to keep the picture clear. This feature now works on RF, composite and S-Video inputs, and can be selected by input
- MTS Stereo/SAP with dbx: Full broadcast stereo sound quality, plus access to bilingual or secondary audio signals
- BBE Sound: designed to enhance the mid to high frequencies to create clear crisp dialogue from the TV's internal speakers.
- StableSound: Eliminates the annoyance of normal program volume being followed immediately by extremely loud commercial messages or drastic volume fluctuations while changing channels.
- Tri-Lingual On-screen Display: Allows viewers to read menu selections in three different languages (English, French, and Spanish) to ensure user-friendly programming
- Movie and Sports Modes: Instant adjustments for optimum viewing of popular types of programming
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface): the first industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video connection. HDMI provides the best interface between a DVD player and compatible products, such as a digital television (DTV). When matched with a compatible TV, this single interconnecting cable combines: Multi-channel audio, uncompressed digital video, intercommunication between devices and simple control Protocols. This single cable connection ensures that all signals remain in their pure digital form and secure by use of High Definition Copy Protection (HDCP) regardless of signal output resolution.
- Front Panel A/V/S Inputs: For easy connection of video games or a camcorders