Monster Home Theatre PowerCenter HTS 800 with Clean Power Stage 1 v.2.0
Monster Home Theatre PowerCenter HTS 800 with Clean Power Stage 1 v.2.0 features special surge protection for coaxial cables used for satellite and cable TV connections. Audible surge alarm and visual surge indicator warn of harmful surges. Clean Power Stage 1 v2.0 filter provides noise-free power.
Features of the Monster Home Theatre PowerCenter HTS 800 with Clean Power Stage 1 v.2.0
Monster's Clean Power Circuitry: Designed by world renown AC power expert Richard March, Monster's Clean Power Circuitry uses special filters to dramatically reduce electronic noise on your AC power line to give you the best possible sound picture from your components. You'll see a more vivid picture and hear more natural sound with increased dynamic range and less noise - especially if your AC power is severely polluted. You'll get back the performance you never knew you lostMonster's SurgeGuard: Harmful power surges and voltage spikes can travel up the AC power line and damage connected equipment. Lightning, automatic garage doors, power tools, refrigerators and fluorescent lights all cause power surges and voltage spikes that affect phone lines and coax cables. Monster's Surge-Guard™ detects harmful power surges and voltage spikes before they reach components. This HTS800 features special surge protection for coax cables used for satellite and cable TV connections. Other surge protectors Coax surge protection can result in as much as 20 to 30 dB of signal loss, which ultimately affects the output performance of coax connections. Monster's ultra-low loss RF circuitry provides virtually no signal loss to maintain peak performance.
- Monster Clean Power Stage 1 v 2.0 filter to provide noise—free power to your sensitive electronic components
- 8 ft. Monster AC power cable with FlatProfile right angle plug provides flexibility for installations
- Color—coded, labeled outlets and matching cord labels for easy hookup
- Eight outlets total, including three spaced for use with AC adapter transformers
- Audible and visual indicators for damage, protection, and ground status monitoring
- Maximum conductivity 24k gold contact, grounded right angle plug lets furniture hug walls
- Includes one Monster Video SV1F and one Monster Internet Cable for fast and easy satellite connections
- $150,000 connected equipment warranty and lifetime PowerCenter product warranty
- Protects coax and phone lines used with DSS equipment from surge pulses
- 1850 Joule rating provides higher level of surge absorption
Also Known As:
MP HTS 800 HP