Chief PDR-2042B Dual Swing Swing Arm Wall Mount for DWIN HD-150
Chief PDR-2042B Dual Swing Swing Arm Wall Mount for DWIN HD-150 is a custom mounting solution which swings out and extends over 37" (93.98 cm) from the wall, while remaining low profile in the home position! The PDR includes all of the standard features you can expect from a Chief mount, plus several new exclusive features developed specifically for the PDR mount.
Features of the Chief PDR-2042B Dual Swing Swing Arm Wall Mount for DWIN HD-150
- View large flat panel displays from any angle with the new PDR Dual Arm Wall Mount – the newest innovation from Chief.
- Color: Black
- Easy Installation - Wall bracket can be placed on wall using convenient mount guides.
- Tilt/Roll: +5º, -15º / 4º
- Gravity-Centered Tilt No tools necessary for position adjustments.
- Integrated Lateral Shift Up to 9" (229 mm) — 2" (51 mm) left/right of 16" (406 mm) stud system without disassembly.
- Built-In Cable Management Channels inside the arms provide a clean installation.
- Q-Latch Mounting System Used on all Chief Large Flat Panel Mounts, this system uses a lockable latch to safely secure display to the mount.
- Unmatched Extension, Remains Low-Profile in Home Position Extends 37" (93.98 cm).
- Height Adjustment Post-installation height adjustment up to 3" (76 mm) for ultimate installation flexibility.
- Independently Adjustable Tension at Pivot Points Provides customized control.
- Wall protection Rubber stops protect the wall when arms are collapsed.
Also Known As:
HD 150_PDR 2042B