Chief FSD-4100S Under-Cabinet Swing-Down Mount- Silver
Chief's FSD-4100 Silver Series Under-Cabinet Swing-Down Mount- Silver provides unmatched flexibility for installing Small Flat Panel Displays in residential applications. The mount attaches displays to the underside of cabinets or furniture, and allows displays to be rotated and easily folded up and hidden in multiple directions. The mount remains low profile to keep installations aesthetically appealing
Features of the Chief FSD-4100S Under-Cabinet Swing-Down Mount- Silver
- Compatible with displays up to 18 lbs.
- VESA compliant (75 mm / 100 mm). Interface brackets available for non-VESA compliant displays.
- Easy installation – Attach mount to cabinet, lift and place display on mount, secure hardware
- Sleek, attractive design hides all hardware
- Exclusive user-friendly design allows display to be folded up at any rotation point.
- Easy to push up and pull down display – exclusive one-way friction device reduces effort
- Low-profile depth 1.69" / 42.9 mm will keep mount hidden underneath most cabinets
- Cable management – Cables remain hidden inside arm
- Height adjustment allows the best fit for multiple display sizes
- Maximum weight of the display must not exceed 18 lbs
- NOTE:*For non-VESA compliant screens, you must order a separate FSB interface bracket.
- How do I know if my display will fit under my cabinet"Measure the total depth of the cabinet and then subtract 3/4". This will give you the maximum outside height dimension of the display (For a 12" deep cabinet a maximum display height of 11 1/4" is compatible). You may need to add up to 3/4" extra space for displays with control buttons on the top side of the housing.
Also Known As: