Channel Plus DA-550HHR High-Headroom RF Distribution Amplifier with 12-Volt IR
Channel Plus DA-550HHR High-Headroom RF Distribution Amplifier with 12-Volt IR is the heart of a multi-room distribution system with outputs to eight televisions with coax runs up to 150 feet. The Model DA-550HHR has three inputs, one from off-air antenna or CATV and two from ChannelPlus 5400, 5500, or SVM series modulators. The DA-550HHR is used with antenna applications for off-air digital and NTSC signals. The Model DA-550HHR can be powered locally with its included power supply or remotely from up to 75 feet away by using an in-wall power injector wall plate Model 2010 or any 5500 series or SVM series modulator. The Model DA-550HHR offers optional IR control of connected video sources and whole house IR integration with a built-in 12-volt IR engine. Adding a Model 2100A wall plate and a 12-volt IR target to the coax run of any room allows IR signals to be routed to either a Model 2010 wall plate, 5500 series, or SVM series modulator.
Features of the Channel Plus DA-550HHR High-Headroom RF Distribution Amplifier with 12-Volt IR
- Ideal for antenna or uni-directional cable systems. The HHR has the highest headroom of any coax panel available in the market.
- Distributes single CATV and two created channels from modulators to eight TV locations
- Built-in 12V IR engine provides whole-house IR integration and control
- Ensures high-quality picture for both digital and analog signals
- Engineered to provide higher headroom or bi-directional capabilities
- 54 MHz to 1 GHz forward bandwidth
- 3 dB nominal gain on TV outputs
- Maximum input level 20 dBmv
- Can be used in locations without electrical access and powered remotely with a ChannelPlus modulator or the Model 2010 wall plate
- 6.5" W x 1.25" H x 4.5" D
Also Known As: